Sunday, April 1, 2012

Variety Show 2012

So lets be honest, I thought it was going to be a complete bummer not having a musical my senior year. When in actuality, I got to watch tv for many weeks and then just one week of rehearsal with some of my favorite people on this planet. The only part that really matters to me is being on that stage with my theater peeps. I honestly do respect each and every person who performed this weekend because of what they do and how wonderful and kind they are.

I got through my speech alright. I think it turned out okay. I was bawling harder than I ever was before, in fact physically weeping. But, my bchzz helped me through it. Thank you for dealing with my emotions.




Dear John,

I'm SO SO SO glad we got over the weird staring at each other because we both thought we didn't like each other thing. It's been an honor to share the stage with you these past 3 years. You are such a wonderful and fun person and you can always make me feel better when I'm down. I know you're there for me to talk about anything. Please kidnap me more often and we can get chinese food. Or we can study/pretend to soon. I love you.

Dear Catie,

Words cant begin to describe how happy I am that we became friends. I would have never guessed that we would have become close friends, but I am so glad that we did. I don't remember when it happened either, it just did. I love how you actually aren't pessimistic in every pessimistic sentence you create (if that makes sense). I love how you're so you. I don't know how to describe it, but you are a caring and beautiful person. I'm glad we share our awkward Somebody to Love solo and ward off the haters together. I love you and I'm going to miss you next year so we need to make sure we stay in touch.


Dear MB,

I've always been jealous of your talent and amazing personality. You are one of a kind, a true gem, and we need more of those in the world. I really hope you never give up what you love because you are so good at it it's insane! And I know you already said it but, because I knew you I have been changed for good. I got over my jealousy and it made a great friendship. Make sure you call me before the next performance and I want to be on the Chi Chi receiving list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers