Saturday, March 31, 2012

And again...

with the blogging hiatus. Deepest apologies to my devoted readers.

Well, spring has sprung and I'm getting Spring fever. Now all that's left to do is spring cleaning which I'm not excited about.


Springtime pros and cons:

Pros
  • Flowers are blooming and it is beautiful outside
  • Spring clothes
  • School is almost over and summer is almost here
  • Driving with the windows down and music up
  • You can walk, run, roller skate, bike, scooter, skateboard everywhere
Cons
  • Allergies
  • Eczema
  • Animals look at you like they want to include you in their mating season plans
  • It feels like summer so school is hard to keep focused in 
  • Bugs come out from the ground
  • Spike is shedding




News: 

  •           I have a boyfriend, his name is Eric, he's truly wonderful, and I'm really really happy.
  •           Grandma is coming home from her trip to Hilton Head. Not excited but I can't do anything about it.
  •            Last night of variety show is tonight and I'm really sad. I've forgotten what I've been planning to speak about for the last 3 years.
  •            I love Lana Del Rey and could listen to her all the time and plan on doing just that.
  •            My guitar skills have picked up and Celeste and I are best friends.
  •            I am obsessed with Arizona tea and Arnold Palmers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers