Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Magna Carta, 1215

Yeah, I never thought I'd say it but I think I like government. Don't get me wrong, I know it will stink later.


After recently registering to vote while getting my license renewed, I've been thinking a lot about politics and how government was established. It's actually interesting to me, something refreshing.


The Colbert Report yesterday was talking about the New Hampshire primaries and the topic of the Magna Carta. After discussing this in detail today, I feel amazing knowing exactly what everyone is talking about. One of those "finally I'm an adult" moments. Don't pretend like you don't have them or think about them.


Besides being an informed registered voter, life has been treating me well. I've been filling my nights with Portlandia, Spike, and online iPhone cover shopping. I can't wait for the weekend and I'm able to sleep in because I have first block free. I've decided that I'm apathetic about senior year. I like it enough that I'm not bored with it and I'm having fun., but I won't long for the day I was a senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers