Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Purgamentum init, exit purgamentum

New mindset: "garbage in, garbage out"


Maybe it was my World Religion class's deep discussion about time today, or maybe it's the shirt I uncovered from my dad's old stuff, but I've decided every moment counts. As Mary Hoy's grandpa said, "you only know you're middle-aged when you die and divide by two." There's not point in worrying about the future. All one should do is live life the best way one can in every moment. If that means being late to school because those extra 5 minutes will actually help you feel better at the time, so be it. Those 5 minutes may end up making your day better. But, you never know until you try. 


So, my goal is to use every second wisely. I will never live this second that I am typing this word again. So, there is no need to dwell on the past or be scared of the future. Good things happen to good people. Karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers