Friday, December 30, 2011

Just Some Thoughts About Humanity

You know those days where everyone seems to stare at you? Do you ever stare back? There's no doubt that rash judgments can be the most cruel act in the world. Yet, everyone is guilty of them whether they admit to it or not. I want to live in a world where this is not the case. A world where no one labels people by their appearance or surroundings is my ideal utopia. And still, we as humans can be raised not to judge but cannot resist. It is our not necessarily natural instinct I believe. This doesn't mean I believe humanity is inherently evil. This can be proven by the ecstatic feeling of charity and right doing. It is physically explained by the natural release of endorphins by the human body when doing good works. I believe humanity is neither inherently evil nor good, but a choice. A choice made by influence of surroundings. Although, at birth, one cannot choose their surroundings or future. But, if all humanity could agree and help each other, a better standard of living for all could be attainable. And this is not to say that everyone should be the same, just equal and peaceful. As I believe that individuality is sacred, a gift from God.




And I love this: http://www.modcloth.com/shop/necklaces/meow-ter-space-necklace
Spike inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers