Friday, December 23, 2011

Dedicated to My Brother

I've never really experienced the kind of feeling people get around the holidays when family comes from all over to stay at your house. It's crowded, your mom throws a couple of fits because the house isn't clean, and conversation is awkward. I'm used to my brother coming home for Christmas, but I'm not used to my grandma staying with us. She hasn't even started spending the night but she has already made her mark with stopping by 3 times and planting her presents in the house. It's tense, as it has always been between my grandma and me. But, it's mostly just a fight for Spike's attention. I'm winning.


I've been having an alarming recurring dream. I am going to my car when someone who was blended in the background comes and attacks me. I end up waking up from talking in my sleep. It's peculiar because I never talk in my sleep. But, I can expect it so it's not scary anymore.


Picking up the ham and the turkey tomorrow. I don't know how the family would feel if I didn't eat any but I don't really enjoy eating meat. I like fish, not meat so much. A lot of times I wish I could live in Japan and eat sushi 24-7.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers