Thursday, December 15, 2011

D-Day: June 6, 1944

While sitting in the back of the history room avoiding eye contact and trying to stay alive, I realized that I will fail the history final. Am I concerned? For the first time, yes. Why did I decide to care the year it doesn't really matter? I have no clue.


He said writing out the study guide would be pointless so I have been studying the terms and the dates. My notes have been stolen by a loose leaf nymph.


I need to write out outlines for both of the essays tonight, get my transcript request forms into Mrs. Quest, and write an immersion reflection for World Religions. Although homework will not matter to me in real life, I actually enjoy pretending that they will.
(I really enjoy that her name is Mrs. Quest by the way. A college counselor sends one off in their quest for passion in education.)


Woke up at 4:00 this morning and couldn't fall back asleep so I'm feeling pretty deep.
When I get home, I will cuddle up in my Hanes sweatshirt, cry, and fall asleep with my laptop on my face as most of my studying before finals nights go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers