Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas List

As finals are encroaching on my soul, I wondered what was missing from my life. Feeling empty I turned on some Christmas music to uncover my answer... A CHRISTMAS LIST (ya dummy)


Anyways, I don't want much for Christmas. I treated myself to a $5 Hanes crew sweatshirt today (it will seriously change your life) and I feel completely content right now.


But, for those who cannot give me change and peace on earth, I have created a list for my family:


1. Body butter -> gross word for really sticky lotion as my skin is craving nourishment in this long prairie winter
2. Gift cards for manicures and pedicures -> works wonders on the soul
3. A tripod for recording auditions -> the book stack on my kitchen counter is difficult to recreate every time I have an audition to tape
4. New slippers -> slippers were created in heaven
5. iTunes gift cards -> and lots of them, my monthly iTunes bills are swiftly clearing out my bank account


I chose things that appeared like an average teenage girl's list because the family wishes I were more normal.


My real Christmas list:


1. Peace on earth
2. An end to social norms
3. An ugly Christmas sweater
4. A cat stroller -> the baby stroller I'm currently using is actually a doll stroller... fail.
5. A life
6. Sheet music -> probably piano and voice arrangements
7. A guitar -> so I can learn to play
8. Music recording equipment
9. Comics
10. Thor, Star Wars, and He-Man collectibles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers