Tuesday, June 19, 2012

When Life is Kicking Your Butt

Between school and work, this summer has been extremely demanding of my brain. And it wants to be on summer mode so badly. But I can't. I have ALEKS due today and tests to study for.. etc. Got 3 hours of sleep last night (not by choice) and I still have so much work to do.

On the brighter side of things, ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT! :) Hopefully I can see my Wildcats play Thursday night at the CWS. And I have my trips ahead of me too. I love Salt Lake City and Arizona so much. Really excited to hike and shop. What a great combo. And I've never been to Montana but I've heard we're going white water rafting and hiking, so that should be exciting. Hopefully I can lay by the pool while my mom is in meetings too.

Positivity is always good right?

I'm not always one for Chuck Norris jokes, but maybe my lack of sleep made this more funny to me than normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers