Thursday, August 9, 2012

ZONA

I landed in Phoenix yesterday and now I'm in the hotel room in Tucson. I just visited campus to talk to my pre-health advisor. Still very nervous about how orientation will go tomorrow. There are a lot of students and only one Rachael. It's a little intimidating but I just can't wait to be moved in and living on campus. I can't even start talking or thinking about Spike without getting teary (it's terrible) so I won't even begin to write about that.



Stu comes into town tonight. Rhonda was sold. So many things are already taken care of. It is just happening so fast! I wish I could have 10 days to slowly move out and into the dorm. I got two hours of sleep the night I left. I was very adamant about making sure there was no sign of me recently being at the house as to not make Mama sad. Hopefully it works. She is tender.

Well I should probably go buy out Bed Bath & Beyond now. I will blog asap but will be pretty busy for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers