Monday, July 23, 2012

First World Problems

I will be without Rhonda (my car) when she gets a check-up as of tonight until I don't know when. This means that I have no work hour flexibility, I will be going to an leaving work with Dr. Bridge. This also means no morning coffee because she doesn't drink coffee (which I've never understood).


Rhonda is getting spiffy for selling. Yes that's right, Rhonda the party car is for sale! Great for school commutes. Her engine never quits. I've never had a problem with her. (please let me know if you're interested even if I don't know you that well at rachaeleneff@yahoo.com) She's a 2001 silver Honda CRV with an incredible safety rating, never been in an accident.




Back to my problems, Dr.
Bridge goes into work earlier than I so my morning run will have to be at 6.. That's a little painful for summer time. I'll just have to make it work! Or I could try to get over my fear of my bike and ride to work. But I don't see that happening so soon.

Location:S 42nd St,Omaha,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers