Thursday, June 28, 2012

FINALS

I didn't mention it yet because it's kind of old news but WILDCATS ARE THE NATIONAL CHAMPS!!! Love my cats.



I'm so tired of class, but luckily today is the last day. I can't focus and it's freaking me out. I have so much homework to finish for 50 points. The final is all multiple choice luckily. The test I took yesterday was literally the worst test I've ever taken in my life. After it, I couldn't even remember the pin of my debit card (I still can't remember it)... Thinking of taking a nap when I'm home then going to Barnes and Noble to study like I normally do. SO MUCH STUDYING.

It will all be okay.
But, as Teddy Roosevelt said, "believe you can, and you're halfway there".

I don't agree with all of his political ideas, but I admire what a hard worker he was. He keeps me motivated. One of his quotes is even the background on my laptop.



Going to make Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers tonight. I've already had a cookie crumble mocha frap from Starbucks today. I also need to run before I take a nap.

Okay good plan, break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers